[Lazarus] ORM in Lazarus / Freepascal

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Apr 2 16:03:36 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:

> When I was playing with Smalltalk, I learned a little about ORM.
>
> Now, I would like to try it under Lazarus/Frepascal. I searched, and
> found tiOPF. But requires FBLib, and I'm getting a lot of errors trying
> to compile it under Windows (I dont know if I will get more errors on
> OSX at home)

It does not require fblib; I use it with SQLDB in a commercial app.

> There are some updated version, or other package for ORM on Lazarus /
> Freepascal?

There is an updated version in subversion:

Code:
https://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tiopf/tiOPF2/Trunk

Demos:
https://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tiopf/tiOPF2_Demos

Docs:
https://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tiopf/tiOPF2_Docs

Maybe there is a released version, but I don't know about that.

Michael.