[Lazarus] Strange behaviour in code generation of function / procedure body

esby at free.Fr esby at free.Fr
Thu Apr 2 20:11:02 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
<glpunzi at lordzealon.com> wrote:

> Well, the .lpk requires FBLib, as describes in lazarus.wiki too (1) I
> downloaded the latest release on downloads section at sourceforge.

I can't keep up with updating everything... :-(  That wiki page is
outdated. The last released version for Free Pascal does have FBLib
enabled by default - but FBLib is *not* a requirement.

Get the Trunk (svn) revision, it has many improvements since the *old*
released versions. And don't worry, Trunk is very stable - I use it in
our commercial apps, so will know straight away is something is broken
in trunk.

> (1) http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/tiOPF#The_Setup

If not done by somebody else already, I'll update that page tomorrow.

Regards,
  - Graeme -