[Lazarus] update [Re: Code Folding mess and Code Divider feature]

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:51:23 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, don't you think that per-type divider coloring is an overkill?
> Perhaps a single color on Colors page would be sufficient?

I think it's pretty neat. And if you don't want it, simply don't use
it. By default all divider lines are the same color anyway.

I think the dividers, code folding and code tools settings are
excellent at the moment. It's the first time in 4 years since I
started using Lazarus that I can finally setup the editor exactly the
way I want. Big thumbs up from my side - thanks to all that put in the
effort.

Regards,
  - Graeme -