[Lazarus] revision numbers of each SVN tag?

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:16:29 CEST 2009

Alexander Klenin schreef:

> As a general issue, IMO the "Discussion" section of git-tag manpage
> summarizes the case for correct tag usage very nicely ;-)
>
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-tag.html

I agree, and IMO until the release is announced, a tagged version of the
release in svn is not yet published (even though you can read it), so I
am free to retag it. Until the release has been announced, I send the "I
messed up" mail to the other release builders.

I wonder if I could make a tag unreadable for annomynous use in svn. It
would be worth the trouble...

Vincent