[Lazarus] Interesting TextMate and RedCar feature

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:55:45 CEST 2009

Lets say uo have a method inside a big class. You renamed it from
RetriveData to GetData, now every place that uses RetriveData that belongs
to that class is changed to GetData, and it does so while keyup, so you do
not need to start looking for all of the changes or to discover that on line
100,004 it was not changed, i don't know why.

It also changes strings that uses the name, so if you have 100 debugging
line of writeln (I sometimes have), it also changes the string. but if you
change the string on your own for something else, it will not be applied in
feature changes.

I hope it is more clear.

Ido