[Lazarus] revision numbers of each SVN tag?

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:48:17 CEST 2009

2009/4/15 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:
>>
>> ps: Releasing a fpc release costs more then 4 months! FOUR MONTHS! And
>> still we had to cancel the release on the day of the planned release.
>
> How did this thread become all about FPC releases??? This is the
> Lazarus mailing list as far as I know, and I was refering to the
> Lazarus repository - nothing to do with FPC releases.  Please stay
> on-topic.

They show the real world example where moving a tag is desirable
before a tagged version is published/announced.

What happens to a fpc release can happen (and happens) to a lazarus
release too. For now the situation with Lazarus is not as serious as
with fpc (2 months instead of 4), less platforms and release builders
are involved, but still.

Vincent