[Lazarus] New Lazarus IDE/LCL features since ...?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:44:58 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I look at the features listed in the links below, I am more and
> more impressed with Lazarus. (well done to all!) We have most of those
> features and more... Such a wiki page or two would be a nice one-stop
> show-off page like "come see what Lazarus has to offer..."  :-)

I created the following two wiki pages and started listing ideas. I'll
research how to create animated gif images (I use Linux) to show the
features in action.  Later I'll group them my Lazarus release versions
so we can get a time line going.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/New_IDE_features_since
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/New_LCL_features_since

I think we can add a Free Pascal Compiler (RTL) feature list as well.

Please add any more ideas you can think of in the wiki pages. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -