[Lazarus] New Lazarus IDE/LCL features since ...?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:31:04 CEST 2009

2009/4/21 ik <idokan at gmail.com>:
> Delphi 7 was the last "classic" ide of Delphi.

The last "truly working" Delphi.  I get it now.  :-)

> I think before we will implement such advance features, we first need to
> implement missgin features from Delphi 2-7 .

I'm not talking about implementing new features or feature requiest
listing... I'm talking about listing _already implemented_ and very
impressive features in the wiki. And using animated gives were needed
to quickly show the feature in action. We can then also add links to
the actual documentation of that feature (if it exists).

Regards,
  - Graeme -