[Lazarus] EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu Apr 23 13:07:13 CEST 2009

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for your reply.

Of course, I have checked the existence of object and it is created.
The public method called contain lot of code which uses other objects
created in constructor where the FItem is initializated with := NIL;

I still think, that it must be an error of compiler.

TRoland;

<<< 23.4.2009 12:52 - Vincent Snijders "vincent.snijders at gmail.com" >>>

--
Best regards, TRoland