[Lazarus] Online LCL docs - Error 404

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:04:12 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

>> http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/lcl/stdctrls/tcustombutton.modalresult.html
>
> I would be very surprised if the LCL documentation was at that location,
> at least I never put it there. I think you should check your configuration.

I'm pretty sure I did not fiddle with the help configuration. When I
started using the Git mirror, I started with a totally fresh install
of Lazarus and a new $HOME/.lazarus/ directory.

I'll start a new primary config path (--pcp parameter) and see what it
does and where it goes.

Regards,
  - Graeme -