[Lazarus] Error in Lazarus installation

Arí Ricardo Ody ari.ody at japinfo.com.br
Sun Aug 2 00:03:07 CEST 2009

I'm trying to install Lazarus 0.9.26.2 in Windows Vista SP2 64 bits machine.

When I double click over the name of the
installation program downloaded from the site I receive a message like this:

ShellExecuteEx failed; code 267.
Folder name is invalid.

The message is a free translation of its version in Brazilian Portuguese.

I know that this is a Windows Vista message and
it's a little off topic, but I can't find any
solution or suggestions about the error solution.

Did one of you received a similar message? Or
give suggestions of how to solve it?

Greetings from São Paulo - Brazil

Ricardo