[Lazarus] Text selection not visible in "find in files" dialog

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Aug 4 14:08:10 CEST 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> It has been mentioned before by at least two person on IRC. I asked
> to create bug reports, but I don't know if they actually did.

Ok thanks. Now at least I know it is not just my PCs (work & home laptop).

Strange thing is, it is *only* in the "Find in Files" dialog. All other
dialogs with TEdit and EditCombo boxes work fine.

I'll double check in Mantis to see if there is a bug report, otherwise I
will created one. I'll also see if I have the time today at work, to do
a regression test to see in which revision it broke.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/