[Lazarus] Linux Journal article

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:06:11 CEST 2009

I know how to get the latest and greatest.  What I'm trying to convey
is that Ubuntu and other Linux offerings are bringing people under
their wing away from Windows.  Packages, RPMs, Repositories,
SubVersion, Apt-get Install,  All unknown and scary to an new age
linux user.

We need to have a good download page with the latest and greatest
release, organized so an idiot will download and install the best
version we got.

Meaning I think it's Lazarus has interim releases that supersede prior
versions.  At this point ANYTHING is better than 9.26.  And I'm sure
more and more improvements will be made.  I just want people to be
able to see them so they don't write off the entire project.