[Lazarus] SQLdb PQConnection Port

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Fri Aug 7 09:43:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

El vie, 07-08-2009 a las 08:50 +0200, Michael Van Canneyt escribió:

> On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > It's possible to change the port of a TPQConnection?
> >
> > I have postgress installed on 5433 (instead 5432), but I can't find where to
> > change this.
>
> Add something like
> port=5433
> to the params property.

I tried yesterday, but, I got an Access Violation, when I changed
"Connected" to true. I opened "Params" again, and was in blank, and
lazarus become unstable.

The component must be removed to back to stability.

I forgot to mention:

Lazarus revision: 0.9.27 from last night svn
FPC: 2.2.4
O.S.: OSX 10.5