[Lazarus] Lazarus has unique font sizes

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sun Aug 16 11:34:21 CEST 2009

>> Should we say: "Learn Delphi first, then come back here?" :)
> That's the current state. Without the Delphi documentation and OH every
> newcomer to Lazarus is definitely lost :-(

That would be a guideline if it worked. But the problem is, that you
cannot rely on the Delphi documentation when using Lazarus because there
are lots of details where Lazarus differs from Delphi. So the conclusion
is, that no (usable) documentation exists for Lazarus. You have to try
and  ask the forum if in doubt. That's not a satisfiable situation but
as long as noone hast the time (and knowledge) to update the Lazarus
help it seems unavoidable.