[Lazarus] Lazarus has unique font sizes

Lord Satan reimgrab at web.de
Sun Aug 16 19:29:29 CEST 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 17:50:47 +0200
Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> That's no excuse for the absence of a compact general documentation or
> help on all classes, properties and methods.
<snip>

> All contributions should be verified, by people with according
> knowledge, i.e. the implementors in the first place.
<snip>

> Useful help must be structured, with links from the general keys
> (identifiers in source code) to all the related information. It must not
> be scattered across a number of unrelated and unlinked places.
<snip>

> I already have considered to write my own documentation, and to sell it as a service...
So you know how good help should look like and how it is created and want the developers to do the job in addition to their development efforts for free. But you are willing to do the work if you can earn money with it?
You sound really like a nice and helpful person.

> Lazarus also could ask CG for a license for the Delphi help, so that
> most parts can be ported by copy&paste.
Are you serious?
I am sure BorInprGear are more than willing to hand over a license for their help so that Lazarus can use it for free.

I hope you are not the kind of person this mail makes you look like.

S.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?