[Lazarus] Lazarus has unique font sizes

Mattias Gärtner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Aug 17 12:01:35 CEST 2009

Zitat von Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net>:

> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Mattias
>> Gaertner<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>>> What about the fpdoc editor?
>>
>> Never used it, I'll try next time I edit help files
>>

> The internal fpdoc editor is very nice and doesn't reformat the xml
> file. Only down side is that the internal fpdoc editor doesn't have
> all the features of the lazde program.
>
> Either way, I use the internal fpdoc editor for 95% of my document
> writing. The other 5% is done manually via a standard text editor.

What is the problem with lazde?

> One thing the internal fpdoc editor editor cannot do is document a
> unit description.

Make a proposal.

> The other thing that would be nice is a button to include the short
> description in the long description text. Lazde has this. I often
> start my long description using the same text as the short
> description.

Normally the long description is shown just below the short description.
On the short description page there is room for an extra button.
On the long description page there is no room. Maybe it could be added
to the popup menu.
Make a proposal.

Mattias