[Lazarus] Lazarus has unique font sizes

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 20:36:42 CEST 2009

Marco van de Voort schrieb:

> And IMHO documentation should be a totally free asset, including publishing
> rights. I think the chance is nearly zero to get it with an appopriate
> license from Embarcadero.

All we need is an agreement that the information, as available in the OH
files, can be reused literally as far as required. Information for
itself is not protected, as aren't citations.

Some corrections, clarifications and updates are required in many cases.
I could rewrite most topics in my own words, in German, but then
somebody else has to provide an English translation.

DoDi