[Lazarus] local procedure - MultiThreadProc

Jan Kowalski bor400 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:24:39 CEST 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>> That way I can simply hover the move over a method or property and
>>> see if it is protected or public etc...
>
> Implemented in 21283.

Hi Mattias,

I get an error in the IDE Messages window. And the tooltip doesn't have
any visibility specified. I'm using Lazarus r21307 under Linux compiled
with GTK2 widgetset.

See attached screenshot. I don't think you have to worry about the
duplicated hints in the tooltip. The documentation is currently in fpdoc
and inline format, which causes the duplicates - I'm not sure if that
can be improved on. (maybe if fpdoc help exists, do not use inline
comments in tooltip?).

Anyway, here is the output Lazarus gave in the command line. As far as I
can see, the HTML tags seem correct. Each opening tag has a
corresponding closing tag. And <BR> being the exception, which I believe
is normal.

--------------------------------------
TCodeHelpManager.GetHint END Hint="<HTML><BODY>function
TtiObject.IsValid(var AErrorMessage:string):boolean;<BR>
/home/graemeg/programming/3rdParty/tiOPF2/Source/Core/tiObject.pas(430,17)<BR>
<BR>
<B>TtiObject.IsValid</B><BR>
Is the Object a valid one<BR>
<BR>
: Is the Object a valid one. Does it adhere to all the business rules
you defined?<BR>
<B>TtiObject.IsValid</B><BR>
Is the Object a valid one<BR>
<BR>
: Is the Object a valid one. Does it adhere to all the business rules
you defined?<BR>
<B>TtiObject.IsValid</B><BR>
Is the Object a valid one<BR>
<BR>
: Is the Object a valid one. Does it adhere to all the business rules
you defined?</BODY></HTML>"

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/