[Lazarus] codetools tooltip showing method visibility

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Wed Aug 19 16:18:50 CEST 2009

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> This was my experience as well, when working on PasDoc. That's why I
> implemented the editor for PasDoc2 to not touch the source code for

Interesting idea, but why not simply use fpdoc (included with FPC)
instead of modifying PasDoc? And for Delphi users, give them a compiled
binary of lazde to download - this is what I have done for tiOPF -
though developers still seem to keep adding docs inline. :-(

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/