[Lazarus] Jedi Code Formatter - sync with upstream

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Wed Aug 19 16:25:55 CEST 2009

Paul Ishenin wrote:
> Correct is to report your changes to the JCF project. But I see at
> moment Anthony (main JCF developer) does not do anything with his

That was my problem... what if upstream takes forever to commit a
supplied patch. That means Lazarus stays with a buggy JCF when it
doesn't have to be.

> project. Therefore if it is something related to FPC you can send your
> patches to me or post them to our tracker to the packages subproject.

All my patches will be related to FPC. ;-) That's the only compiler I
use, and Lazarus is the only IDE I use. Currently the JCF (v2.44) in
Lazarus produces many inconsistency compared to jcfNotepad.exe version 2.38.

So I run most of my code formatting externally via jcfNotepad, but would
really like to start using JCF inside Lazarus IDE. And no, I can't setup
jcfNotepad.exe via Lazarus Tools menu, because I run Lazarus under Linux
  and jcfNotepad.exe is a Windows app. <I tried though> ;-)

I'll start committing my patches to Mantis.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/