[Lazarus] codetools tooltip showing method visibility

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Aug 19 20:52:05 CEST 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Vincent Snijders schreef:
>> waldo kitty schreef:
>>>
>>> and that last statement brings me to a comment you (Graeme) made the
>>> other day... i feel the same as you (and no flame intended to anyone)
>>> that programmers ARE users... they are users of the tools they use to
>>> create their tools and applications... i am a "simple user" of FPC,
>>> Lazarus and their interfaces and the code they generate ;)
>>
>> And I wonder why we said that programmers are not users.
>>

> I meant: I wonder who said that programmers are not users.

i don't recall ATM but i do remember reading it sometime back in the last few
months... Graeme may recall but it is not really here or there in the grand
scheme of things... i had wanted to reply to Graeme's original message to agree
with him but didn't and then saw an opportunity to do so in my message :)

i might be able to pull up that message were that was stated as i do keep all
emails i've ever received... yup... all the way back to 1996 when i first
started doing "live access" to the internet as compared to my previous UUCP
online/offline methods ;)