[Lazarus] Documentation and Help for Lazarus (content)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:25:51 CEST 2009

2009/8/21 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:

> First to be fair: a more proper explanation is given on the base-class. (see
> also)
> This is the first problem: how much of the base class to repeat? Or how many
> links does the user have to follow to find what he seeks.

I have to mention that fpdoc did not always contain support for base
class documentation to filter through to descendants. A while back you
had to document each class individually, even though one descends from
another. This is not the case anymore, and the existing documentation
needs to be updated to reflect this new behavior. Unfortunately this
takes time and effort, so it's not a quick fix.

Regards,
  - Graeme -