[Lazarus] TStringGrid Cell drawing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Mon Aug 24 11:06:16 CEST 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Do you want to take this information and put it put it in fpdoc
> format? You may consider the wiki a scrap book full of notes to be

That's what I would like to do. So it will be ok if I cut & paste from
wiki into fpdoc? That means reducing the content in the wiki page and
rather place the content it in the fpdoc xml files.

If you suggest copy & paste (instead of cut & paste), then I don't see
the point. Because then somebody else might continue adding to the wiki
instead of the fpdoc xml - resulting in out-of-sync docs again. And the
whole exercise would have been pointless.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/