[Lazarus] StringGrid cell validation implemented

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 17:17:16 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

>> provide:
>> - a conversion tool for wikis
>> - an easy to use export utility (because help must be readable without
>> installing lazarus).
>> - a fancy editor
>> - support for translations
>
> What is the problem with fpdoc ? It has all this ?
>
> The only thing that is missing is the ability to let people create/modify
> fpdoc entries over the web. This can be easily written, it is somewhere in
> my todo list. If that particular item is moved up in the priority list
> you can dump the wiki and have ready-help with the possibility for
> end-users
> to contribute.

That would be nice, indeed :-)

What exact tools (editors/viewers...) do you mean with "fpdoc"?
Which one should be used to view the entire (local) database?

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/fpdoc/fpdoc.html IMO is an example
for an unpleasant/unusable documentation, lacking random navigation by
means of separate index (tree?) and contents panes (CHM/lazde style...).

I also miss some indexing capabilities, for the entire content and
external references. Something like makeskel for a wiki, with a feature
to establish kind of bidirectional links between articles and the fpdoc
entries.

DoDi