[Lazarus] StringGrid cell validation implemented

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Aug 24 18:48:11 CEST 2009

--- El lun 24-ago-09, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net> escribió:

> My point with the TStringGrid wiki documentation is that
> the wiki
> actually contains class documentation. As far as I know,
> all LCL class
> documentation must be done in fpdoc format with all other
> LCL class
> documentation. Why is TStringGrid the exception??
>
> Regards,
>   - Graeme -

Simply it was started before any tool to write fpdoc documentation exists(either lazdoc or lazde, ok, lazde had a previous version but it wasn't known too much). Coincidentaly the reason why some class reference is there is also documented in grids reference page, se http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Grids_Reference_Page#Information.

Currently there is no tool that does bidirectional documentation wiki<->fpdoc so in the lack of a better place I use the wiki. I have found that Chris Kirkpatrick made a great work documenting the grids classes and some parts of the wiki are now in fpdoc format like the "howto use grids" section, as currently this is a manual step that somebody have to actually do I can only say thanks for that.

It is probably time to drop some parts to the grids page but not without actually looking what it's already in fpdoc, I will take a look later in the week.

Jesus Reyes A.

      Encuentra las mejores recetas en Yahoo! Cocina.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/