[Lazarus] Groupboxes in the IDE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Wed Aug 26 11:00:20 CEST 2009

theo wrote:
> While real TGroupBox - Captions (at least on GTK2) are theme aware
> (bold, not bold), the labels on the bevels aren't.

Correct. In Gnome I have my text set to dark-blue color. The TLabel
components in Lazarus do not seem to adhere to that theme color. See the
attached screenshot I posted earlier. The issue is even it the Form
Designer.  The captions of TCheckBox is correct color, but TLable is not.

Then again, I am not sure if Lazarus IDE theme is that Section labels
must be black color and bold. Hard-coded by design - if so, then I don't
mind it.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/