[Lazarus] TTrayIcon on Cocoa

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:14:50 CEST 2009

> to dmitry: Maybe we could add PasCocoa to Lazarus until a stable FPC
> is released with native Cocoa support, what do you think?
> On the other hand this development
> may take many years to come in a stable release and when it comes out
> we can delete PasCocoa from lazarus

I'll make an article in the wiki on "How to make PasCocoa work with Carbon".

Currently FPC support is already quite advanced. There only 1 major
features left unimplemented: deriving own classes.
I think we'll be able to restart Cocoa widgetset with the compiler
support before the end of the year.

thanks,
dmitry