[Lazarus] Thread List Window in the IDE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Aug 27 12:32:00 CEST 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> It is a bug in fcl-process/src/unix/process.inc proc CommandToList
> used by TProcess. It only removes the outer ".

I copied the CommandToList() from process.inc to my own test application
and named it MyCommandToList().

I then passed the lProcess.CommandLine to that function with a
stringlist, and then did a writeln() of MyStringList.Text.
Below is the output and it looks correct to me? I'm using FPC 2.3.1
(fixes_2_4 branch) of yesterday.

$ ./project1
/usr/bin/gnome-terminal
--title="Thread Monitor - project1"
--command="watch -n.1 'ps -C project1 -L -o pid,tid,pcpu,state'"

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/