[Lazarus] Release preparations

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Mon Aug 31 11:07:29 CEST 2009

Martin wrote:
> And there is a Tag for each release. Except not yet for 0.9.28. So ones
> 0.9.28 is mature I expect it will have a tag.
>
> Only thing I do not know is, if those tags ever get moved, which I think
> they shouldn't? (Exception: If a day or 2 after release, for some reason
> a re-release (another  critical fix applied) is needed.

Yes, that was my concern. Many of the tags move (treated like branches)
and fixes get applied to them. This started happening since the last few
releases.

But Vincent explained to me why patches are applied against Tags - last
minute bugs etc on various platforms. So I left it at that.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/