[Lazarus] QT bindings as defalt (was Release 1.0, part 2)

Phil Hess macpgmr at fastermac.net
Tue Dec 1 17:10:39 CET 2009

I see that GTK/GTK2 doesn't appear to have PtInRegion implemented. That's probably why I didn't use it.

In some cases the compatibility functions still need to call the Win API regardless of widgetset if running on Windows, but you're right, if a handle is passed, that should only be passed on to Win API if LCLwin32 is defined. I'll review all the compat. functions when I have some time.

Thanks.

-Phil