[Lazarus] Lazarus crashing

Steve Harp steve at abelscreening.com
Wed Dec 2 13:55:08 CET 2009

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:

> I think , it is not necessary to have so much fear because my
> expectation is that Delphi will not be able to compile any Windows
> application directly to Linux or Mac natively.

Very true, and considering that Delphi still includes the 'Windows' unit
in every from it creates, it is a lovely nightmare waiting to happen.
But I'm still curious to see what they are going to come up with, and
what GUI toolkits they are going to support?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/