[Lazarus] testing virtual TListView in gtk2

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:26:27 CET 2009

> Okay In r22945 I have implemented a custom treemodel for the gtk2
> listview. This should fix your memory problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew

I tried your update. Yes, the memory usage is somewhat better now
(before it was something like 100MB with 1 million items in the list,
now it's around 47MB).

However, when I fire up my program the CPU usage goes to 100% for
several minutes before it comes back down to idle.

Also, when I click on an item in the list I get an access violation:

  $0828D52C  GTK2WSLV_ITEMSELECTED,  line 222 of gtk2wscustomlistview.inc

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover
sethdgrover[at]gmail[dot]com