[Lazarus] Win32 Qt dll version that works with Lazarus

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Dec 6 21:47:43 CET 2009

On Sunday 06 December 2009 18:37, Phil Hess wrote:
> I believe that originally only qtcore and qtgui were required for LCL-Qt,
> but the list has grown over time. Qt is starting to look like .NET/Mono in
> its all-encompassing, everything-but-the-kitchen-sink approach, as well as
> in its size (the entire Mono framework on OS X is only 200MB).

No it's not. Ppl. want webkit so that's the reason why we need QtNetwork +
QtWekKit (instead of QtCore + QtGui).
There was already some questions about splitting C bindings into it's packages
so:
libqt4intf-core is for QtCore
libqt4intf-gui is for QtGui
libqt4intf-network is for QtNetwork
etc etc
That will fix problems and I would like it so, but who will make such C
bindings (for all lcl supported platforms !) ? Any volonteers here ? ;)

zeljko