[Lazarus] Fatal: Compilation aborted

Tomasz Wieckowski t.wieckowski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:27:29 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 09:33:32AM +0100, Gerard N/A wrote:
> > working version of LCL 0.9.28.2 in DLL. It seems the fix might not be
> > difficult for someone who understands the LCL's internals. I'll
> > explain what I did hoping someone could work on it.
>
> Am I wrong or this cannot be really fixed unless a Delphi-like package
> system is implemented?

It depends on the comfort level desired. Both in working language
constructs, as in building.

Still, a detailed way how they got as far as they did (and what is working
and what is not) would help.

Specially, the link.res files when linking both the program as the dll would
be great.

One can use -s to stop at the linking stage and backup the link.res on
systems using the GNU Linker.