[Lazarus] [FPC] Install from sources

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:17:30 CET 2009

I don't know whether this is a bug or the issue of compiler settings.
I can't compile my project (randomly) because a get error "Fatal:
Compilation aborted", messages from compilation are only "hints, notes
and warnings" no errors, noticed that this error occurs in the various
units (not always at end of compiling same unit).
Most help restart of Lazarus, but not always, or when I changed
something in the compiler options (like optimalization level 1 -> 2,
and then when the problem occurs again from 2->1) it always help
without restarting the Lazarus.
I've lived with this problem for a long time and it appeared in
different versions of Lazarus (at now I work with 0.9.29+fpc2.3.1
-daily snapshots, Windows XP).

Thanks
Tomek