[Lazarus] Pascal and Hibernate - Any one use OPF?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:18:43 CET 2009

2009/12/11 Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <luizmed at oi.com.br>:

> I'm looking in using tiOPF. Is it safe to use the svn trunk?

99.99% of the times yes! :-)  Please do not use the "latest release"
download on SourceForge - that is *very* old.

I'm currently about 15 revisions behind trunk - simply because we are
in the late testing phase of one of our companies new products, so no
new features are allowed at this point. We have no problems at all
with tiOPF trunk.

Due to the fact that tiOPF is mostly used in commercial products and
that we have daily build servers testing it, trunk (unlike many other
open source projects) is pretty much always in a stable state.

  - Graeme -