[Lazarus] [Partially Solved] Cross Compile for arm-linux

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Dec 13 11:48:27 CET 2009

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:18:01 +0100
Kjow <antispammoni at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/12/12 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> > Probably you have somewhere an old ppu from your former experiments in
> > the search path. Add options -vu -vt to find out where it is.
>
> No, I don't have any old ppu. I restarted from a fresh ubuntu
> installation (it is a virtual machine, so I just overwrite the hard
> disk image).
> But I don't know where to put -vu -vt options in Lazarus IDE... I
> tried in Project->Compiler Options->Compilation->Show Options and
> added to the end.
>
> See below for:
> 1) Lazarus IDE compiling errors
> 2) command line compiling errors
>
> > Open the IDE compiler options. You can see that the IDE passes some -Fu
> > and other options. Simply copy those options if you want to compile
> > at the command line.
>
> Do you mean these Project->Compiler Options->Compilation->Show Options ?
>
> Thank You!
>
> Kjow
>

> 1) Lazarus IDE compiling errors
>
> Hint: Start of reading config file /home/kjow/.fpc.cfg
> Hint: Start of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
> Hint: End of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
> Hint: End of reading config file /home/kjow/.fpc.cfg

You have a /home/kjow/.fpc.cfg ?

> Free Pascal Compiler version 2.5.1 [2009/12/12] for arm
> Copyright (c) 1993-2009 by Florian Klaempfl
> Target OS: Linux for ARM
> Compiling LAzARM.lpr

I guess LAzARM.lpr is your project.

> Compiling /home/kjow/lazarus/lcl/interfacebase.pp

Your project should not find this file.
You added the wrong unit paths (-Fu).
Adding the lcl source directories to your unit paths is not supported.
Here should be your LCL ppus files:
/home/kjow/lazarus/lcl/units/arm-linux
/home/kjow/lazarus/lcl/units/gtk2/arm-linux

>[...]

Mattias