[Lazarus] [Partially Solved] Cross Compile for arm-linux

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:39:26 CET 2009

2009/12/13 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> Check with -vut. Probably you have still some wrongly created ppu from
> your former try in
>
> ~/dev/TestARM/LazARM

Perfect, there was this problem. A lot of trash in project dir.
With a new project I have:

/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/binutils/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/libX11.so when searching for -lX11
/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/binutils/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/libX11.a when searching for -lX11
/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/binutils/ld: cannot find -lX11
LAzARM.lpr(22) Error: Error while linking
LAzARM.lpr(22) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

So I need to find arm-linux compiled libraries.

I grabbed someone like:

libX11.so.6
libX11.so.6.2.0

and I put these files here: /home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/libcross

Now, how can I tell to linker to search in this path?

An other question; compiling from terminal the same project above, I
still have this problem:

~/dev/TestARM/LazARM$ fpc -Tlinux -Parm LAzARM.lpr
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.5.1 [2009/12/12] for arm
Copyright (c) 1993-2009 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for ARM
Compiling LAzARM.lpr
Fatal: Can't find unit Interfaces used by LAzARM
Fatal: Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/local/bin/ppcarm returned an error exitcode (normal if you
did not specify a source file to be compiled)

Thanks!