[Lazarus] PilotLogic's CodeTyphon (rebranded Lazarus)

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:47:19 CET 2009

2009/12/14 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:
> As far as I can see, it is simply a rebranded Lazarus, includes a different
> GUI installation and pre-installs various external components. That's what
> I could find on the website, I haven't tried it myself though.

I try it every releases. It is good, but not enough to make me fully happy.
A good thing is that it can cross compile easy, simply clicking on a
menu voice to enable cross compile for a lot of platforms... but not
all flowers are roses, so it misses some things such as target
libraries or a decent support. Infact if you have a problem or you
need a particular thing, they answer with a dropper.

Now, I'm using lazarus compiled by myself on ubuntu and daily
snapshots in windows.