[Lazarus] Dynamic creation of TTrackBar

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Thu Dec 17 17:35:51 CET 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 00:28:03 +0800
> Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> When I remove the component from the form, it's not recompiling the lrs file.
>> If I manually create the .lrs file from the .lfm file before I compile the problem goes away.
>>
>> Now I just need to figure out what I've damaged that is stopping lazarus recompiling the lrs file
>> when I change the form.
>
> The lrs file is updated
> 1. when saving the lfm
> 2. before compiling the project and the lfm file is newer than the lrs
> file and the unit is listed in the project inspector.

For whatever reason (and it was not permissions) lazarus was not updating the lrs at all. If I
updated it manually it worked though. I deleted the lrs, and let lazarus recreate it, and now it's
all happy. I'll chalk it up to an oddity. I've certainly not seen it before!

Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them
fish.