[Lazarus] Anchor editor + themes

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Fri Dec 18 15:22:04 CET 2009

On Friday 18 December 2009 15:03, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> Mattias Gärtner wrote:
> > Speaking for myself: I use the dialog sometimes a hundred times a day
> > and so I need a quick frontend where I can quickly set what to build
> > and define the options. I don't care where the buttons are placed or
> > if the widgetset is a combobox. But all options should be on one
> > page/panel/control. Profiles will not help me much. Of course this
> > page could be hidden by default.
>
> +1
>
> I don't know why but once per year we get a new idea of how to improve
> this dialog :) Personally I like it as it is now. I can quickly rebuild
> the part I need with desired settings. I never used the previous year
> improvement - the Quick Build Options page. If profiles are really
> needed then I don't argue if they go to the same Quick Build Options page
> :)

We'll I use it, but it's bit boring to type options everytime when I want to
crosscompile for win32 under linux. So that's why I need some kind of
profile's.
I prefer build dialog as it is now (quick build options means nothing to me -
I don't use it at all), only one thing is  needed : if I choose win32, then I
want that my options are loaded from somewhere for win32, so I don't need it
to type it each time I want to crosscompile ide.
So, just few changes are needed in current dialog:
1.combo box instead of TEdit control for Target OS/CPU
2.Options saving/reloading per TargetOS/CPU

zeljko