[Lazarus] Extpascal Forum

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 16:48:48 CET 2009

Juha Manninen wrote:

> There is a combobox already for Target Directory and CPU, but they have no

I implemented Target OS and CPU combobox selections a few months back. The
patch is still somewhere in Mantis. I'll try and find the mantis report and
see what is outstanding to get it applied.

> The configurable Build Profiles would solve that.

Sorry, I did not follow the complete message thread. When you say "build
profiles", do you mean only for Lazarus IDE rebuilding, or do you mean
build profiles for our projects?

I'm wishing for the latter - like MSEide has. That way I can quickly
rebuild my projects as release builds, debug builds, extra optimization,
maybe even cross-compile options etc... This would be a pretty awesome
addition to Lazarus IDE.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/