[Lazarus] Searching for the component used in a Delphi program (smart music explorer)

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:01:07 CET 2009

Hello Lazarus-List,

LAPC> I've found an interesting component in Smart Music Explorer (called
LAPC> Smart Navigation Bar). See
LAPC> http://www.smartmusicexplorer.com/feature3.aspx
LAPC> Someone knows what Delphi component is being used? Maybe someone (german
LAPC> speaker) could ask the developer?
LAPC> If is open-source i can try to port.

To me it looks like a TPanel and some labels. It should not be very
complex to get the same look and feel using some panels and the
autosize feature of them. A different thing would be convert this
concept in a control directly usable in the form editor, that is a
task that I had never tried.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun