[Lazarus] Lazarus Icon?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 07:40:10 CET 2009

Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> in Applications->Programming->Lazarus, but I cannot find the correct
> Icon for it, where is it?

Paul answered this question. But I much prefer the image used in the About
dialog. Linux can take any image and any size and shrink it down to desktop
icon sizes.

Does Lazarus include a script we (developers that use SVN version of
Lazarus, not pre-packaged binaries) can run to auto-create those *.desktop
entries on our desktops and Application menus?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/