[Lazarus] Lazarus documentation

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:41:56 CET 2009

Hello Lazarus-List,

GG> I guess the first step would be to get the chmviewer actually working
GG> from inside the IDE. Last time Vincent and myself couldn't get this
GG> going. I triedd various settings and options and followed the wiki
GG> pages to the letter - no success at all. The only thing I did manage,
GG> was to even break the HTML help after pressing F1.

I have a the "lhelp" chmviewer working fine, integrated in my Lazarus
SVN (a few days ago). Running since around 2 months. Integration is
quite good, topics appears as soon as pressing F1 (when no duplicate
symbol across units).

I had follow the steps in the readme.txt file in lhelp.
Windows XP environment.
CMH files taken from a post in this mailing list, but I can not
remember the poster :-?, around 2 months ago.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun