[Lazarus] OT: Happy new year

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:27:05 CET 2009

Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to add some define which can be used to detect the
> current widgetset? It would be usefull in a package to detect if the
> 'nogui' widgetset is used. But as it is now I see no way to do so?

In theory it is possible to compile the LCL independent of the used
widgetset. And it is possible to compile each widgetset separate. Only
at link time these are linked togehter. Till then it is unknown, so a
package extending the lcl should be able to handle that.

What you can check at runtime is WidgetSet.LCLPlatform=lpNoGUI

Marc