[Lazarus] Mac OS X : ListView Icon view does not appear to work...

dominique at savagesoftware.com.au dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Wed Feb 4 14:22:06 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Just do a
>
>  With TLearnerListForm.Create(Application) do
>    begin
>    Initialize;
>    Show;
>    end;

Where is "Initialize" defined?  I only found "InitializeWnd", or did
you mean Initialize is a custom method I wrote myself?

> You can keep track of them with the Screen.Forms property:
>
> For I:=0 to Screen.FormCount-1 do
>  If Screen.Forms[i] is TLearnerListForm then

Thank you very much!  It's amazing how if you are used to mostly
designing modal forms, then switching to non-modal takes some extra
thinking. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -