[Lazarus] ReallocMem and Midas

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Feb 5 20:13:11 CET 2009

Hi Dimiry,
  I've just been looking at the apple developer website under Customizing
Drawing and found this...

http://developer.apple.com/DOCUMENTATION/Carbon/Conceptual/display_databrowser/databrowser_tasks/chapter_3_section_13.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP30000968-CH206-BEIDBGFA

Which then led me to this link...
http://developer.apple.com/DOCUMENTATION/Carbon/Conceptual/display_databrowser/databrowser_concepts/chapter_2_section_3.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TBD-BAJEJCIH

Where it states, under "What can be displayed"...
# Text. Columns with the display type kDataBrowserTextType display text in
list view. For an example of a column that displays text, see Figure 1-3.
# Icon and text. Columns with the display type kDataBrowserIconAndTextType
display an icon with text next to it in list or column view. Your
application provides the icon to draw in a cell and the text to draw next
to the icon. For an example of a column that displays icon and text, see
Figure 1-5.
# Icon. Columns with the display type kDataBrowserIconType display icons in
list view. Your application provides the icon to draw in a cell. You can
also provide other drawing information such as color and an icon
transformation type.

So, if I'm not mistaken, it does support Icons, but it may need to be
massaged via Customised Drawing...

I must confess I have not looked into the specifics or very deeply, so I
could be totally wrong on the above or have misunderstood the problem.

Dominique.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Conceptual/display_databrowser/databrowser_intro/chapter_1_section_1.html