[Lazarus] Zipfiles using Paszlib...

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:13:37 CET 2009

Hello Graeme,

GG> http://www.7-zip.org/sdk.html

GG> Delphi / Free Pascal link is at the bottom of that page. Please note I
GG> haven't used it myself, but plan on doing so during this year.

Thank you but this one only handles the LZMA compression/decompression
but nothing to deal with the 7zip file format, anyway the handling of
the file format is much more easy for sure than the coding of the LZMA
algorithm.

I'll try to write a 7zip file parser for my virtual file system and
the LZMA will handle the decompression in almost all cases,
compression will be the second step ;)

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun